SSUP is also well pronounced as Aadhar Self Service Portal. It is used to Update/Change Aadhar Card Details Like Name, Address, Gender, Date of Birth and Mobile Number through the Online and Offline way. If you know that Your Aadhar Details is Wrong or has informatio as per the given details some people get wrong Aadhar card you want to correct all those details as soon as possible. Therefore, We are Going to Discuss How you can Update/Change Aadhar Details online and Offline in Aadhar Self Service Update Portal.
We the People have Applied for Aadhar Card and in a Process of completing the Aadhar Card but after that they want to change all Information of Person May Changed. We have two Methods that How you Can Correct that Wrong or Mis-Print Information Like Your Name, Residential Address, Phone Number, Gender, Mobile Number and Date of Birth. If you currently got any misprint in your Aadhar Card then Correct the details by Following ways.
Aadhar Correction online at ssup.uidai.gov.in
Through this way will all the works online and there is no need to visit the any aadhr kendra or any other things. Kindly follow the steps to update your aadhar details online in Aadhar Self Service Portal.
- So at first step visit Aadhaar Self Service Update Portal https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/update,
- In first step enter your 12 digits Aadhaar Number
- Tfter that you will receive an OTP (One Time Password) to your registered Mobile Number.
- Enter OTP in to the given OTP section
- Login to match up Aadhar Update Data such as Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Address and Mobile number.
- Now from the List mark on appropriate sections that you want to Correct.
- After Filling each of the Details You Want to Upload Proof of details which you want to change online.
- After that submit the details and you will get a URN number which will use in checking status, download and many other things.
Aadhar Correction Offline at ssup.uidai.gov.in
You can also Update your Aadhar Offline but it is long time taking process so better you follow online process which sohrt as well as less time consuming by filling Aadhar Correction Form. Follow the below given details if you want to apply offline.
- First You Need to Download Aadhar Correction Form from the official website or to collect from the aadhar center
- Fill up the Form with full details as they demand in each section
- Attach one duplicate copy of Document with Self Attest which you want to change.
- Keep all documents to the envelope and send to the following address
- Send this Envelope to One of those Aadhar Regional Office Address Given Below.
UIDAI, Post Box amount 10, Chhindwara, Madhya Pradesh — 480001, India
UIDAI, Post Box variety 99, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad — 500034, India.
Check Aadhar Update Status with URN Number
If you applied for any changes in aadhar card then you will receive a URN number that will use in checking aadhr status, download updated aadhar card and many more. If you want to Check Your Aadhar Update Status or Track your own New Updated Aadhar Card then follow the Given Steps.
- First you should visit SSUP Aadhar Self Service Update Portal -> https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/check-status
- Enter your Aadhar Number along with URN Number followed
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click enter to See your Aadhar Update Status.
- It will display in just few seconds